Warwick Gnome head for electric bass, 200W @ 4 Ohms, 130W @ 8 Ohms.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Warwick Gnome bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals. The 3-band EQ with /- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
• ultra•portable, lightweight bass amplifier head
• solid•state design, class D amplifier circuitry
• 200 W at 4 ohms / 130 W at 8 ohms
• 3•band EQ with /• 15 dB cut/boost per band
• 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output for silent practice
• post•EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
• more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
• front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
• rear•mounted Ground Lift switch
• rear•mounted Power On / Off switch
• front connections for 6.35 mm (1/4") instrument input and 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output
• rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4") speaker out and balanced XLR DI out
• input voltage 220 • 240V AC
• dimensions (L x W x H) 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm / 6 11/16" x 4 41/64" x 1 51/64"
• weight 0.96 kg / 2.12 lbs
• incl. power cord with EU plug